Trade Show on Agriculture & Animal production – Food & Beverage Technology – Food & Hospitality
This professional trade show is aimed at both West African industry and craftsmen: farmers, herders, food and beverage manufacturers, food retailers and catering and hotel professionals. And to the plastics, printing and packaging industry.
More than 80 exhibitors from 17 countries have confirmed their participation. These include many of the world`s leading companies in their sector. The exhibitors come from Austria, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Russia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom and USA.
Ivory Coast is becoming the breadbasket of West Africa. Agriculture and the food industry, especially in Abidjan, have been very dynamic for years, both in production and processing. Both sectors also enjoy a prominent regional position. They supply not only the domestic market but also the other francophone countries of the region, such as Burkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, Niger, Togo and Benin.
Strong international support
agrofood West Africa 2018 enjoyed the support of the following international institutions:
- France - adept a French Agrofood Association & French Embassy Côte d`Ivoire
- Germany - German Embassy Abidjan, AHK Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana
- Italy – Italian Embassy Côte d`Ivoire
- Netherlands - Agricultural Counselor for West Africa with the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, NABC Netherlands-African Business Council, SNV Netherlands Development Organization
- Turkey – Ministry of Economy, Turkish Embassy Côte d`Ivoire
Click on the link below for more details: