International Exhibition on Production Technologies. Woodworking. Furniture and ?omponents
International Exhibition “Production Technologies. Woodworking. Furniture and accessories. - MebelExpo Uzbekistan” is the largest trade exhibition, which annually becomes the main showcase and the platform for effective dialogue for all industry professionals in the region.
Since 2004, world-famous brands: furniture manufacturers, suppliers of equipment, components, interior and design specialists have been gathering here to demonstrate and discuss new collections, innovative solutions and the best samples of the furniture industry and production technologies.
For many years, the business format of the exhibition, focused mainly on the b2b segment, allows demonstrating the operation of woodworking machines and tools from the leading world manufacturers in action to a professional audience; establishing contacts with well-known manufacturers of components, raw materials and finished furniture, as well as receiving professional advice and expertise; finding dealers or end customers in the huge consumer market of the region with a population exceeding 34 million people.
Over the years, the number of participants exceeded 1000 companies, thousands of products were exhibited, the geography of participants exceeded 80 countries, it was visited by more than 100,000 professional visitors from all over the Central Asian region and neighboring countries.
- Furniture production equipment
- Woodworking equipment
- Tools and abrasives
- Raw materials for furniture production
- Upholstery fabrics and mattresses
- Furniture accessories
- Surfaces, edge bandings, boards and panels
- Furniture chemistry: glues, varnishes, paints
- Furniture for home and office
- Furniture for social and public institutions
- Interior and design items
- Home appliances and consumer electronics
- Owners of furniture showrooms
- Heads and managers of furniture production
- Distributors of furniture, furniture accessories, fabrics and furnishing
- Furniture masters
- Owners of business centers
- Owners of supermarkets, department stores, shopping centers
- Heads and procurement managers of shopping centers and hotels
- Heads and procurement managers of theaters, concert halls
- Office managers at airports, railway stations and seaports
- Office managers of universities, technical schools, colleges, schools, boarding schools and other educational
- Heads and managers of home-textile shops
- Technical Departments of concert and sports complexes