Azerbaijan International Defence Exhibition
The international military exhibition, ADEX, is the region’s largest event in the field of defence industry and internal security, providing the participants with a unique opportunity to meet with military leadership of Azerbaijan, as well as the international military and defence community. ADEX is a platform for selling your products through direct buyers, ordering companies, influencers and end users. Along with products for the navy, aviation and army, the exhibition is an ideal ground for presentation of Homeland Security products. ADEX facilitates the exchange of experience among participants, visitors and experts in the sector, and a chance to upgrade products in accordance with requirements of the region’s defence industry market.
Benefits of participation:
- By official invitation of the Ministry of Defence Industry and the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the exhibition is visited by high-ranking representatives from over 30 international military delegations.
- B2B meetings are held to form part of the exhibition; at the request of exhibitors, various organisations and potential partners are invited to participate in these meetings. On the first day of the exhibition, an official evening reception is held for exhibitors, the country`s military leadership and international military delegations.
- The Minister of Defence, Deputy Minister, leadership of the navy, aviation and army, as well as the leadership of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, Border Service, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Interior Ministry troops and other security agencies of the Azerbaijan Republic visit the exhibition for bilateral meetings.
- While acting as an organiser of the ADEX exhibition, the Ministry of Defence Industry of Azerbaijan plays an active role by highlighting the production capacity of its enterprises and promoting the development of cooperation with foreign manufacturers and technology transfer.
- Aerospace Defence Systems
- Arms and ammunition
- Electro-optical equipment and systems
- Electronic Warfare Systems, C4ISR
- Military organizations / Associations / Educational institutions
- Vehicles and equipment for railway troops
- Emergency and rescue means
- Ships, vessels and naval systems
- Internal (domestic) security
- Military uniforms and equipment
- Radar systems
- Weapons and vehicles for ground troops
- Technology and equipment for production, maintenance and disposal of weaponry
- Simulation and training systems
- Unmanned systems
- Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- The Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Azerbaijan (including the command of air and naval forces, logistics)
- Ministry of Defense Industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- State Border Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Emergency Rescue Facilities
- Law enforcement agencies
- Other state bodies
- Manufacturers of weapons
- Entrepreneurs in construction, medicine, agriculture, transport, information technology, ecology, oil&gas
- Foreign military delegations
- Armed forces and law enforcement agencies of foreign states
- Military schools